Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cuz Kayt said I have to...

Hello again, internet world.

Kayt scolded me and told me I had to update....so I will, BUT on one condition...KAYT YOU HAVE TO UPDATE YOURS, TOO!!!! :)

So, let's see.

*Still waiting on the carpet guy to let my mom know they got the carpet in.

*Still sleeping on an AeroBed...getting very sick of it.

*Feeling like a huge grown up this week. I've been holding down the fort at Reeves this week, as Jen is out on her honeymoon until next Tuesday. 

*Jen is on her honeymoon because she got married on Sunday! Yay! The wedding was beautiful, and I had a great time being a guest and a photographer all at the same time :) 

*I'm up to my eyeballs in dance photos at the studio and making phone calls for parents to come pick them up. Phew! I feel so annoying, but oh well, somebody's gotta do it I suppose.

*The weather was great here over 4th of July. I worked the Cutest Baby Contest at Reeves that day. We had 84 babies come through to have their photo taken and entered in to win gift certificates to Reeves. I just spent today editing 3 photos of every kid to post online for them to view/order if they choose. Uffda! Lots of baby faces - good thing they were all so adorable!

*This weekend I have a feeling I'll be going to the air show at the base with Brett....better remember sunscreen.

*I have resorted to returning to the tanning booth for 2 reasons. 1] I have unused minutes to use. 2] I am pasty and never get outside since I work until 5 most days. 

*I painted my kitchen! I love the color, it's very serene. I ran out of paint just in the nick of time, too, but now I"m noticing places to get touched up so I guess I better go get some more and take care of that. 

*Haven't really had time for anything super exciting lately. Brett and I tried to go to The Proposal yesterday night but it was sold out! How strange for a not-so-new movie to be sold out on a Tuesday night? We're gonna try again soon because I really want to see that movie.

* I saw Public Enemies the other day - really good!! Definitely worth the money to see it.

*Also, THE HANGOVER IS HILARIOUS. If you haven't seen it, you need to. Seriously. It's great. 

*My sister ALMOST has all of her stuff out of my house...it's so close to being all mine I can taste it! 

*I love doing laundry. 
and cleaning.
Wow. Can you tell I've always wanted to be a stay at home mom?!?!

*Well, I think that's about all for now. I am tuckered out and I have some laundry to fold....my sheets, actually. That's quite important 

Hope all is well -
God Bless

Allie


1 comment:

  1. Pefect little life diddies...It was a wonderful update. Thanks!

    Love you,
    Kayt

    ReplyDelete