Sunday, March 1, 2009

Gallbladder

So, I went to the doctor on Wednesday. She told me to start taking Prilosec and then [amazingly] scheduled me an ultrasound for 7:30 AM on Thursday. Yes, AM. IT was tough.

So Thursday rolls around and I went to get my ultrasound. I was excited because they had warm jelly for me instead of the normal freezing cold stuff - that was a big deal, man.

So Friday morning my doctor calls me and says that my gallbladder looks completely normal. Then she proceeds to ask me some questions the convo went something like this:

Dr.: Have you been taking the medication?
Me: Yes
Dr.: Has it been working?
Me: Well, I haven't eaten anything that would have upset my stomach or anything.
Dr.: OH GOOD! You haven't had any symptoms! Well that's good. keep taking the medicine for 2 weeks and eat foods that would upset your stomach before and then let me know if you have any more problems.

WHAT THE FUCK LADY. I just said I didn't eat anything that would have made my stomach hurt, so OBVIOUSLY I haven't had any symptoms.

She's such a dumbass. My dad is sick of her so I guess I'll wait this pain out awhile longer and go back to see if anything has changed. I guess if she keeps telling me I'm fine my dad wants me to go to another Dr, which I would be fine with.

No comments:

Post a Comment